Page

Friday 21 March 2014

My Lost words

search gets profound
you are still lost without a trail
i am losing my nerves
but there is no way to get you back
did we have a real bad fight
or you are enjoying this game
what is it which is keeping us alone
or you holds back your wish to get along

Is there any wrong done by me
which hit & hurt you acutely
if it's so, please come back to me
i promise i ll be treating you judiciously
the space is vacant and shall so it remain
no more did i feel my warm breath
our unspoken bond is losing its edge
come oh friend before its shread

don't you notice my lonely nights
when you head for your leisure run
a fresh piece, a fragrant new ink
hopes everyday to be used
its all for you for shall be forever
none can & never shall take your place
do you realize how anxious i get
do some soothe oh my lost words








No comments:

Post a Comment