Page

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Family teaches lesson

I am not one of the kinds who would go to any level for revenge. If you all wonder why have i started at such a hostile note, let me tell you that i have been suffering strengthening by #people'sjudgement&tags they have adorned me with since last month. Now when i say "People" don't assume it to be those related/known to me blindly following the long lines of relations-Grapevine. No, they are the ones with whom i have shared my memorable childhood. It would not be wrong to admit that they used to be the closest sometime. Having known them for years & staying like #cousinsforlife admiring them for the way they cared & loved me, i never imagined our relations to create bad taste ever in my life.

We never knew that the bear hugs we shared will soon be called off with nasty exchange of words. Not an exchange because i am bought up by an over the board patient & forgiving parents. They have remained fervently consistent without losing a bit of their emotional balance. However, not to their extent but i have been gifted by the same virtues. How easy it is to be a foul-mouth with out calculating the risk of losing what all grace has been earned till the time. It doesn't take even a micro second to serve a plate of rumors topped with lemon & coriander leaf which is found equally relishing by the ones who get to savor that. In fact they not only stops there but get high by the mere thought of burping after that. 

Watching these things closely, i have been experiencing a divine feeling of being contented. I feel a vigorous wave of positivism gushing throughout my nerves. What if am younger to them, i know i have been sensitive, understanding & more mature to handle things on my own. I am thankful to my parents who instead of pampering me & suffering my tantrums, inculcated values to be a good human being. They taught me to be respectful for younger as well & never encouraged an insane boasting of my implied authority over others. So for now the mantra is -

For those who claim to reach the stars
Indeed loses their grounds to land
balance goes for a toss & heart goes drained
Do you get some breath or it too falls for your temper
Go get a splash for the ego so high
may it clear the clog of your wise


No comments:

Post a Comment