Page

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Yellow

Oh dear Yellow, come to me

for you make me warm
and the air get reforms
you spread light and brings in twilight                                      
wings do open & world revives
                                                                                               
Oh dear Yellow, stay with me

friend, your presence is always adored
figures gets to hit just the right chord
with you, starts the blissful day
water flows seamless while the daffodils sways

Oh dear Yellow, you are mine

your merry face gets me a beam
cheer me up & life looks-like another dream
when you play your game on my face
i stand with my might, for the earth to embrace

Oh dear Yellow, make me full

get me your eternal energy fraying all dull
lit every corner with smile & lull
be my tee or else a clutch
coz your touch make me yen for much


(Today is Basant Panchmi. For the matter of fact, i have not done any pooja or had anything Yellow to eat. To me, its just a day when people wear yellow and i love to see lot of it around. Yellow, is my color.)





No comments:

Post a Comment