Page

Tuesday 11 February 2014

If given a chance...

Unlike the usual love stories of present age, Mine & Tanmay's relation has always been without those extra greasy layer of explicit romance. PDA has never been our forte in spite of trying our best to look like an inspirational couple among crowd. We two look like "so-very-normal-friends" while our coffee dates, dinners & long drives. Our so-called-romantic encounters has always ended into a hearty laughter getting us tears with a post explanation session of "why do we try this even !!!!". And in an attempt to get this as smooth as my skin (after all, i love myself), i have terribly failed making it worse than before. Yes, i always plays the spoil sport when it comes to get lovey-dovey. I am well aware of the precious pain my man takes each time to flatter me with his "residual fancy genes" but my "ever shining too realistic genes" always let it go for a toss. Very few has this unbeatable capacity to grief for "Yellow dal" served on first dinner date...*face plam*. Rest is all history...

This valentine week suffered too. Yeah, he tried to make me cupid-stuck yet again with his proposal on "Propose Day" and I as usual gaining a better rank with every attempt, thrashed it badly :(. Poor soul, he should have given up much before. Unaware of the severe repercussions, this season of love is going too dry & deficient to be associated with the worldwide celebration of love day. However, an idiotic me displaying my art of "all teeth out" recently committed a blunder in conversation with him. I renamed the Valentine Week  as per my convenience & here it goes :

Day 1 - Rose Day  Annoying day
Day 2 - Propose Day Some more annoying---Whinnying day
Day 3 - Chocolate Day Sarcasm day
Day 4 - Teddy Day trying-to-be-good ending with complaints day
Day 5 - Promise Day Ready-to-pounce day (not to mention, pouncing out of anger)
Day 6 - Kiss Day Explaining love---Are we still in love Day
Day 7 -Valentine Day Self realization Day (ending with a promise to get back Romance. For me at least to respect his attempt of romancing)

He has still not come one with the facts written with a perfect detailing tone. But no sooner, he would read this my evening will turn adventurous. 

PS : Who says courtship days gives you best memories to be cherished forever !!! I have still not got any moment comparable to our not-official dating days. Those days of "cooking stories for a day out, conscious of the fact not-to-be-caught" were a bliss. If given a chance i would like to live it once more....after all jo maza chupane mein h wo batane mein kaha...

Though i have been the same from the very first day but these days blaming it all on the forthcoming shaadi makes it easy for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment