Page

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My everyday musings

Our so much time in a day is spent in wondering about our lives. How are things going on, how it should be, how desperately we want to change it, why do boss always grumble, When can i shop next :P, why do Aanandi cry (i guess her cries still sways some kind-hearts) and what not. A new thought every minute and that too a complete contrast with a previous one. Lets put it this way -

 I wanna spend this new year at Goa---why is not getting cold by this time in jaipur---any ways, lets keep a pet---should i take a leave to relax at home---why is Hrithik-Sussanne getting seperated. (Just an example, please don't blame my mind)




 Yeah, that is the way it is probably not in the same chronology. You might spend an age to find a chip of relevance using microscope but would end up empty handed, i bet. I suppose it happens with all. Our mind doesn't take rest and creates tons of clutter everyday. There are few things i ponder about daily. Some of these are :

Why do people give advises. Yes, at every least-expected time you would find them busting in your thought process. And mind you, they doesn't get affected by your "Whom-are-you-talking-to" looks. I think they have taken "Right to speak" way too seriously. No brownie points for guessing that i am a victim of this torture and i feel no remorse in giving up to such people.

There are some kinds who would delegate you a task saying "Uska jo wo hona tha naa wo jaldi krna, urgent h". Trust me, i was never good at algebra to find a solution of every X, Y, Z coming in my way. Its you who are supposed to tell me what "Uska, iska, wo, jo, ye..." is. I may master the art of reading minds but am an amateur still. Please pity me.

Why is it so that only stomachache, fever, diarrhea, cold... can get you an off from work to date your GF/BF. C'on guys, give it all a break. Bring out some creativity. Anyways, i admire an HR to accept all this non-sense every day with a smile smirk.

Some people are full of zeal for the event coming up next. It's good to be always high in spirit but i guess concurrence of "office hours getting over---beaming happy faces" explains it all. Many of my colleagues stop working at least half-an-hour before the scheduled time to leave, just in anticipation of going home. I do understand stress, tensions, boredom, waiting beautiful wife/GF, no work at all and all other obvious reasons yet i think a demonstration of that everyday is not a good sign. It's no more surprising for me watching a bunch of people gossiping during working hours just because a meeting is scheduled an hour later. So, what's the use of turning on the systems even....sigh 

Why do mamma ask us every morning about what to cook for lunch when she has already decided it. I guess she wanna listen the same as she thought. Again, i can't read minds mom and yeah be thankful for me being not a vampire.

Why do some of us can't help a smile even if they are awarded a "Bharat Ratna" while some can't let it go off even after being charged for terrorist attacks.

So, these are few things which stuck my mind-chord daily. I know i cant stop these from happening or rather i dont want these things to stop. Why...ohh simple, i do not want my mind to rest. If not anything else, these are my regular doses of whinning.

P. S - Bharat Ratna and terrorist attacks are to be read/understood as getting tons of appreciation and being an accused of something shameful respectively.









No comments:

Post a Comment