Page

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Some Gup-Shup my mind does

My eyes glued to 70 mm screen watching Ranbir Kapoor trying to woo his girl when he appears like a spoil sport. "U watching him ?? R U nuts ?? who do so that too for a Plain-Jane-wannabe-Angelina pouting, pouring saliva...yuckkk"-he says. Quiet you idiot i am watching it for entertainment and am in no mood to give Ranbir a reality check. - I scream and those around me frowns. I smile sheepishly and recede.

I am in a haste to somehow get the balance sheet matched before the final call. Tick-Tock keep moving and my writing tool accelerates with every move. Everything taught by sir comes to my mind word by word and yeyyy i am near to finish it and suddenly "Bheege Hoth tere...Pyasa Dil Mera"....
##%@* Bheege Hoth ##$$%%. What do it has to do with Balance Sheet - I bemuse. "Oh u don't like it baby, c'on then lets swing to suraj hua maddham chand jalne laga...". "eeewww, ZIP IT"- i say and no points for guessing that i forget to apply the correct formula.

Boss is in bad mood. I step inside his cabin sure of my capabilities to sooth him with my Project report. I begin, he interrupts and start suggesting some changes. I am all ears to what he says with determined eyes and nodding head when he flares up with "Do he look equally grim when he makes love ?? I guess so, he never smiles..does he ??. Effortlessly, smile comes to my lips and Mr. Hari Sadu requests me to share the joke.I wish if this earth could rip and take me in *face palm*.



Above three incidents have a close association which you guys must have make out. People say it happens with all but i guess i am the most blessed one in this case (yes, only in this case). Why this nerd is  always paradoxical to what i think and do. Couldn't we come to an agreement to save me in all hicks. There are few things i request you Mr. nerd:

1. Please stop being weird at such already weird times.
2. Your suggestion are welcome only when i ask for. Don't try to be a savior.
3. Don't put on your devil band whenever i try to be angelic. For this Please, Please, Please........n times.
4. To be in sync with me, boss and colleagues moods in office.
5. Spare me in exam times. 
6. Please be gentle in presence of my family-to-be. They aren't able to bear the stroke.
7. Provide a hint atleast of what are you cooking. I prefer getting a clue before preparing plan of rescue.
8. Be dormant in a crowd of modest homo sapiens. 
9. I have still not learned the art of tricking the person in front of me whenever you take my reins. So do not leave your horses before i signal. 
10. I understand you stay alone my baby, we ll talk. Yes, we will during my coffee breaks, tv time, mom's scolding sessions, chavi's (my sister) pestering actions and lot more. By the way you are free to appear whenever i write by blog :P here people may praise your craziness.



And last to say - Your company is enjoyed with me, me and myself because you defines me the BEST. After all "Tedha hai par mera h"




No comments:

Post a Comment