Page

Thursday 25 July 2013

Spontaneous !!!!

I have no purpose writing this post but the uncontrollable urge in me to talk make me create this masterpiece. My colleague is on leave since last 15 days...ufff...why do people need so long break. Well he took it because of wedding...yes, his first and last (you can assume) making me sit alone in this dull isolated Accounts Section. Without any one to comment on whatever i do, pouring our heart out at a single touch at aching nerve, cursing HR guyz, commanding peons  work is no FUN...

 So what if we are not assigned it to gain pleasure or to get entertained, i firmly believe in enjoying first and working later.


Since he is on leave, his work is also delegated to some other guy. First i got happy, after all what is better than some one occupying the seat next to me and in no time i realized that i am exposed to overconfident ready-to-boss-around material. He was new to this work but the next very day he warned that "Jo b kaam ho 12 baje se pehle puch lena us k baad meein phone switch off kar dunga" before going for a leave. And we all looked at him with What-would-happen-without-you-around and laughed heartily after he left. He still keep instructing subordinates giving them each minute details despite of the sarcasm they frequently throw at his face. Poor Fellow...sigh. He even tried to guide me with his not-so-helpful-gyaan on banks, interest rates, taxes (after knowing i have a specialization in all this) to which i reacted "Talk to my Hand" and thankfully he receded.


From tomorrow onward even i ll go on a week's leave. Yes, m off to Jodhpur-Jaisalmer with my BFF. Her resignation triggered this trip and i endlessly thank her for this. Before you all do any of "Aaahh, uuhhh, eeehhhh, R u nuts" kinda things let me tell you we both are aware of rising mercury and yet, we dare to see the Thar. Don't know how well this trip will turn out but i am longing to have girlie-giggles, endless chit chat and loads to eat. 

At the romantic front, Me and tanmay sneaks out time once in every week for a long night call and it makes me go mushy every single time :) while late evenings are spent talking the usual routine.

This is how life is moving ahead and i have no complaints (happens rare) except for wishing an early arrival of my colleague coz it will not only lighten my responsibility but also provide a glint to this room with his newly-wed-stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment