Page

Friday 19 April 2013

In conversation with ME...

Who stares me at mirror
confronts me clear
with bundles of joy
and moments to cheer...

It says with a solitary touch
Power, determination, love and pure
is what all u are
why to crave for it 
in the world bizarre....

within lies your eternity and bliss
should you care not to miss
forgetful is what you are
Its me only who fights your fears apart...

When you beams with pride
It z me who shall share the slice
If not the stakes are high
I beacons you to fly

Truth is what you dread at times
Should'nt the lies be baked at prime
and only if it doesn't suffice
i mend your ways to make it right

Forget not to be a Queen
Else my wicked shall be seen
Be a master and not a slave
coz the latter is only my play











No comments:

Post a Comment