Page

Thursday 18 September 2014

HOPE

When I look at you with stars in my eyes
Your smile assures me to keep the bright
I wait & wait till the bright fades

Look up to you with a question this time
Your kind face calms & forget not to smile
I wait & wait till my wit leaves

Comes to you with a tear this time
You give me your hand & again just a quiet
I wait this time with all my might

Promising to me not a visit this time
However do I be hard with me
Its’only you my dear hope I cling to

is it me who cant stay far
or is it simply your love to see the breaking star
no doubt its your way to adjourn

persistent i get with your every hush
i shall come with my bright, wit & might
for the time till i get my delight

& after that too...for i know you are for me "Hope"




No comments:

Post a Comment