Page

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Some BAAGI UDAANEIN i wanna take off

I am certain about the  few sights and incidents which charge your nerves and it happens with me often. Some things whenever seen or felt leaves me bubbling with the increased rush of gushing adrenalin in my nerves. Feel of the falling rain is one of the source. How do i want to be like the drops falling freely and carelessly....As if the instructions of the rain god are-heard-to-be-forgotten and now they are the masters. The other source are the Bollywood Movies where the leads are seen wondering from city to city and how desperately i wish to be a NOMAD.....

Running, Walking, Falling, Jumping, Laughing, Travelling and doing every random thing which comes to my mind.....and the wishlist will keep growing.....

As for now my must-to-do list goes like this


Watching life in core of blue leaving me mesmerized....


Falling off a Staircase is done....A free fall, Thumping heart coming to mouth, Life taking a backseat and Courage vanishes at the verge of jumping off...


I wanna see the Sun up and close, rays getting scattered creating the hues


I wanna paint me BLUE out of every other BLUE...
Making Peace with WHITE 

Aah here i am with all my heart out and believe it or not, its the best space to do it because 

1. You don't call me "Chuhiya" (my friends do, provided my weak structure and endless running around with a confused look adoring my chand-sa-mukhda most of the time)

2. You haven't seen me justifying my sleepless nights with watching a Horror show/ hindi movie lets say Purana mandir.

3. You haven't persuaded me to go for a Roller Coaster Ride while i sulk mere at its sight.

The post is written after me watching YJHD which left me wondering about the "kiss of snow" and yesss the song "Baagi Udaan" has touched me inside....Do you have any to-do-list of your Baagi Udaan, please share.



No comments:

Post a Comment