Page

Sunday 12 May 2013

Love prevails...

Just like any other girl in her teens i also had desires of a somebody to tag along in life (after all"i was grown up"). Looking around never gave me satisfactory results and in fact contributed in drifting me away from it.  Innocence had left us long before and all thanks to the growing exposure to Internet. We kept hearing stories of run away couples during school hours indulging in NOT-To-BE done activities.Incidents of getting liquor & cigarettes in school premises became a regular story. Canning no more worked. Everybody has different approaches to it and reacted accordingly. Though times were not liberalized much at home so we didn't dared reporting it to our parents. "Who cares" were the key words while parents kept teaching us lessons of morality.

Bad it was and scary too. The early days of westernization taking over our minds had a profound effect on us "Kids".

I too stuck to the theory of not believing males and therefore withdrew from the wish of getting a "Seedha Sharif Ladka" who respect me even before liking me. And Guess what God heard my unspoken prayer when i was at the verge of losing my hopes.


He came into my life six years before exactly at this date (memory, you c) and by the grace of our matured relationship we ll soon be tying the knot to make it a life long story. Interestingly he was there always wandering around but i permitted him an influential entry in my life 6 years back only. Since then, we have been celebrating each joy, sharing every sorrow and laughing it away together. 

So my belief in on screen love stories has grown a bit a more after it all came to me in the most Dramatic Way of 

Mild pursuing-Constant avoiding-More Pursuing-Strict NO-Quitting-Happy Realization-Reversal of Roles-Pursuing till gets a YES :)

That is how my journey has been so far. How is Yours ???

PS : We still argues about who approached first. He claims himself to be the one while i denies, always :)

Whoever say some one some is made for you
I seconds and proudly says
I have found mine out of the difficult ways

No comments:

Post a Comment