Page

Friday 18 January 2013

A new step


Making my way in the crowd of millions minds, I sheepishly come at the door. Anxious to breathe in a new life, trying to desert all that which holds me back…Emotions revive and heart comes alive…colorless face attempts 2 get a glimpse of outside. “What will it look like ??” rules over the sharp pain which engulfs body…longing rises and so do the faith…

Shades of time come again and again…warns, scares and push me back…
Colors, Bright Is what I see…Dark, Grey is what eyes do…

Violent blow I receive and steps out unknowingly. Flow is hard and cruel. I lose my balance and come on knees. Heart pumps fast and mind scolds. Yet the vision of colors is not lost. I look up, a drop falls, touches and pale turns into glow. The Healing heat cures the marks, while shine embraces to imbibe its bit in me.
I cry…I scream….

I walk over all the grey, the blue and the black to welcome the pink and the red. “A new step” as I just call it illuminates reach of my eyes..

Hold your spirit high, vision focused, move out of cocoons, become one with the triumphant energy…

No comments:

Post a Comment